Calculate Your Taxes Based Upon Your Assessment and the Mill Rate
- To estimate your current (fiscal year 2022-2023) tax bill, use your assessed property value as of the 2021 Grand List and use the current mill rate of 36.86 on Real Estate and Personal Property.
- To estimate your projected tax bill for next year (fiscal year 2023-2024) using the anticipated mill rate based upon the budget going to referendum on May 2, 2023, use your assessed property value as of the 2022 Grand List and use the projected mill rate of 37.55 on Real Estate and Personal Property.
- The mill rate for motor vehicles, for both years, is 32.46.
- You may also click here to view, print, and pay current or prior tax bills online.
- If you have exemptions, that amount is NOT reflected in your net assessment.
- If you receive a state or town tax benefit, that amount will NOT be reflected in your Calculated Taxes.