Per Town Code Section 130-1
Pursuant to the authority granted to the Town Council of the Town of Monroe (the "Town") by Chapter II Section 4 of the Charter of the Town of Monroe (the "Charter") and Section 7-450 of the Connecticut General Statutes, there shall be created and established for the Town of Monroe (the "Town") the Town of Monroe Section 401(a) Money Purchase Pension Plan (the "401(a) Plan") in order to provide retirement benefits to certain employees of the Town in accordance with the requirements of § 401(a) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the "Code").
- Board of Finance Representative Michael Manjos, Chair
- Board of Finance Representative Steve Kirsch
- First Selectman Kenneth M. Kellogg
- Superintendent of Schools Joseph Kobza
- Town Council Representative Jonathan Formichella
- Town Council Representative Jason Maur
- Board of Education Representative Chrissy Martinez
- Board of Education Representative Dennis Condon
- Town Treasurer Frank Dutches
Click here for Pension Committee & OPEB Joint Meeting Recordings.